Saturday, July 29, 2006

Last night I had a dream that I woke up and my whole body was hurting. I went into the bathroom and got stuck in between the medicine cabinet and the back wall. Once I clawed my way out of the bathroom I went out to the garage and found my car half way in and half way out of the garage on an angle like it had been crashed in there. I opened the driver's side door and found ME slumped over like I had been in a bad accident. Then I realized I had a hangover so I thought I must have been drinking and driving. I was SO shocked because I would never do that. The fire department was outside running hoses all around the house. Then they arrested my brother for what I did so I ran away. I felt guilty about running away so I came back to find my brother had turned into my sister and she was in handcuffs.

I think I need a vacation.

10 comments:

Osbasso said...

I can never remember such details about my dreams. I think you need to come out west for awhile!

Robin Alexa said...

I remember a lot of my dreams/nightmares. Actually they are mostly nightmares.

When I woke up this morning I was so happy it was just a dream. Maybe bad dreams make you realize that your life could be a lot worse...and purple giraffes are friendly.

sinner said...

I tried to wake myself out of a dream last night because I was going the wrong way to somewhere. When I couldn't I thought it wasn't a dream then but it was. I was just stuck.

Anonymous said...

I had a similar dream but it was the fault of all those double cheese enchiladas I'd consumed.

212degreedesigns said...

either no more tea for you,..
or lots more,..

lol

Nome said...

I think it means that you secretly want to be a dragon.

Marianna said...

OMG girlfriend! That's an intense dream you had!

M~

Sassy said...

You ever have a dream that you think is so real even when you wake up? I've woken up to find that I've been crying in my sleep. I've also woken up and given the man shit for things he didn't do. ooops.

Memphis said...

It sounds like you are under way too much pressure. Not that I'm a dream expert. But I would definitely say it isn't good. Maybe working 2 jobs and being overloaded is getting to you? What you need is a hug, a Memphis hug.

Calvin said...

whoa.. maybe that's a tad bit too much pressure you're under