Thursday, July 06, 2006

Big Brother All Stars is on tonight, hopefully that will break me out of this funk that makes me want to eat everyone's face, and not in the nice way.

And then there's karaoke tomorrow night. I haven't been to karaoke for a long time. I think I'm gonna sing one that my fans (a.k.a. drunk friends) used to ask me to sing, Kid Rock's Cowboy. When a girl raps and screams suck my dick, it's a big hit for some reason. Only problem with karaoke is that I have to get REALLY drunk to do it, no wait, that's not a problem at all.

My dog just stole a little tiny sour orange off of one of the plants in my house, he is trying to eat it but he keeps dropping it and growling...hey orange stop being so sour graaaaahaaaaaawl.

11 comments:

Marianna said...

I have been so busy with homework that I haven't seen any Big Brother AGAIN this year! Geez! I suck.

I karaoke'd once in a duet with a friend. I sucked there, too. OMG I was soooo horrible. Never again.

I'm tone deaf. There. Now you know.

:)
M~

Marianna said...

And would you quit stressing about the postcard, honey?! NOOOOO WORRIES!!!!

M~

Anonymous said...

It's funny. I can sing, but Karoke? I sound like the dog howling along with a three year old banging on a piano. Ok maybe it ain't funny. LOL Have a great one Binsker!
TG

Ophelia Mourne said...

animals are so awesome!

Paul said...

I have to watch some taped big brother. I missed it.

MG said...

I will not tune in...
I will not tune in...
I will not tune in...
I will not tune in...
I will not tune in...

I cannot be addicted to another reality show...

Leesa said...

I had a dog once that would do that with limes. You give her a chunk of lime, then she'd spit it out and bark at it :P

tara said...

i am so excited about big brother! and very happy about who they voted in from last season...all favs...unfortunately, it's at a bad timeslot (that's what PVR is for i guess though)...summer reality tv is the BEST!

Ben said...

you could sing "picture" with a friend

Sassy said...

I think dogs need fruit in their diet too..maybe that's why when I went out, my pooch ate the cherry pie I made?

Boysenberry said...

I thought alcohol and karaoke was a compulsory mix?

We've got a cat that does something similar with bad tasting bits.