Thursday, May 25, 2006

Went to line dancing lessons with my cousin last night. Way too much fun even though I was spazzy. I am addicted. My cousin Kelly and I were sorta estranged by circumstance, not choice, for many years and just ended up reuniting last Christmas. I ran into her last week again (after another year) and she asked me if I wanted to go line dancing. So as I just said, I did. She didn't tell me there was live feed to the internet until we started...oh yeah. And it only cost $5.00 which is nice because I just managed to scrape together my last $5.00 in change to pay for it. I heart being completely and utterly broke so much. Grrrrrrr...

___________________

I was coming off the highway today...and I saw three cars pulled over to the shoulder like an accident. I saw a guy in the back car, a guy in the front car, and a maybe 25 or 30 year old woman standing in front of the middle car, wearing what looked like a skin tight body suit...oh wait, that's not a nude coloured body suit, SHE'S COMPLETELY NAKED. (I think she might be an aerobics instructor or a runner, you know?) Anyway, the cops weren't there yet but arrived seconds after. They poked her a couple of times...she didn't really move, she just stood there against the car all naked at 2 o'clock in the afternoon. So they each took an arm and led her to the police car...she fell down...they pulled her by the arms trying carefully not to touch anything else and put her in the back. Then the light changed and I drove away...wondering.

15 comments:

Osbasso said...

That just doesn't sound right...

Marianna said...

What the HELL! OMG that's just too strange.

I thought about you today as I was leaving work. There was a dead bird on the street. Lovely.

M~

Anonymous said...

why don't I ever come across those kind of Damsels in distress? Dayumn! Have a great weekend Binsk.
TG

Madame D said...

Naked...weird.
Though, now I want to know if she was naked before the accident, as well...

tara said...

line dancing is one of those things that is so fun, but kind of embarrassing...but for those who say its lame, you shouldn't knock it till you've tried it with the right people.

Rik said...

Um, so . . . are you going to give the link to your line dancing class?

Robin Alexa said...

I don't think so. Maybe when I am a super star line dancer and I have my own cowboy hat.

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

You crazy naked drivin Canucks! LOL

Izzy said...

Ha ha ha! That's ridiculous! It's always the gross looking ones who want to get naked on the side of the road during mid-day traffic after pulling over...Those poor cops.

Anonymous said...

That is weird. You don't see that every day. Odd.
The line dancing, I mean.

Oh yeah and also the naked woman and the accident... that's odd too.

P.S. I love country music.

Memphis said...

Wow, I haven't line danced since ... since .... I've never line danced.

Sorry to hear you're so broke. I'm getting there myself.

For years I've prayed for a nude twentysomething woman to appear in traffic in front of me, but so far no luck. What am I doing wrong?

Johnny Wadd said...

LINE DANCING? OK, what happened to the real binsk?

Mad Munkey said...

Candid Camera anyone? lol

Some Random Girl said...

Line dancing AND leggings are back? Geez, what's next? All these old fads are new again.....I didnt' think that was suppossed to happen to me until I was way older. Trip out.

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »