Thursday, May 18, 2006

Since I got my puppy, and started working at the restaurant, I have lost 15 pounds from all of the exercise (the stairs at the restaurant are crazy...the kitchen is downstairs and the dining room is upstairs, not to mention the patio...and I walk Charlie AT LEAST twice a day)

__________________________________

The series finale of Will and Grace was on tonight...I wasn't working either job so I watched it. And I didn't cry. Nope, that would be totally silly, especially since I'm not even pmsing.

My ex-boyfriend once told me that I reminded him of Karen. Honey, I don't know what he was talking about. He said not only was I like her, but if you squinted at the t.v. it looked a little like me. Silly ex-boyfriend.

And then there's another ex-dude that the finale reminded me of. More on the Will and Grace relationship side...but he isn't gay...and if he is...he is an awesomely good actor.
________________________________


On a completely unrelated subject, if you know you are going to be a contestant on Jeopardy maybe you should do a week or two of the Crest white strips before the taping.

________________________________

I had chinese food tonight with my parents. My fortune said "Romance is about to blossom".

Bring it on.

I'm working at job number two all weekend, so maybe I'll meet him there.

________________________________

You people are boring and I'm fun, so I'm outta here.

No wait, what I mean is I will visit you all soon. I promise. Kisses.

14 comments:

~Tim said...

You are so much fun I think I'm breaking the law just reading your posts. Good luck with that romance thing! (Hope it's not just puppy love....)

Marianna said...

WOW! Congrats on the 15lbs! That's fantastic, Binsk.

I notice people with bad teeth all the time. It bugs me to no end to see their stained teeth on TV.

M~

Anonymous said...

My boyfriend is gay when he's sleepy because then he sits down to pee.

JaG @ work

Osbasso said...

Looking forward to seeing the missing 15 lbs. (did I say that right?).

Rik said...

B, i don't think you had 15 lbs to lose? Good luck with the chinese nookie. ;)

Tess said...

Can you get me a job there, Binsky?

Your pup is adorable, as are you.

Hoping romance does find you....or at least hot sex.

MG said...

I am incapable of reading fortune cookie fortunes without adding ...in bed, so I'm seeing it as a purely sexual, but hey, that's ok too...

wow, 15 lbs? gee... I'm jealous
(although I can't imagine WHERE you'd lose it)

Have a super weekend

mcgibfried said...

still don't know why you got a dog..
they're like kids that will never get old enough to do chores!

Joe said...

You've lost 15 lbs? I have to say that I'm not all that into having a little less Binsk in the world. Would you be willing to gain it back?

Memphis said...

You lost 15 lbs? Whatever for?

You're working 2 jobs? Drag!

Jetson Stamina said...

The new puppy diet... all the rage.

Anonymous said...

wow, I had no idea peopler were so into Will and Grace -- maybe only girls? I work nights so I can never keep up with any shows

I like how you are optimistic about meeting nice people via the tip from a cookie, speaking of cookies the background is very nice.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I was out blogging and found your site. It certainly got my attention and interest. I was looking for Medications information and even though this isn't a perfect match I enjoyed your site. Thanks for the read!

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... http://www.cpu-4.info/stylus_color_200_cartridges.html alarm cable fire List builder affiliate programs surf exchanges dow 45 mph electric golf cart Business method patents world wide fire siren alert alarm Ladybug wind-up flipping toy bosch fire alarm Cheap motor vehicle insurance http://www.ratingsofstatefarminsurancecompany.info/How_are_kitchen_sponges_made.html Herbal+breast+enhancement+review fire alarm monitoring Play the game elf bowling online wireless commercial fire alarm Fire alarm parts simplex buy a used alfa romeo spider