Monday, May 15, 2006

Just because the guy has stopped singing does not mean the song is over. It is so annoying to be listening to a good song only to have the radio station cut off the last third of it because the lyrics are over.

Also, there should be a rule that if you are driving on the highway and something falls off of your car/truck, like a ladder or a shovel, then you should be beaten with the ladder or the shovel (or other object) until you have learned how to properly secure things to your car/truck.

It was my mom's birthday on Saturday and we went out for a really good dinner. I had sea bass and scallops. Afterwards I thought to myself, isn't sea bass the endangered one? I will go Google that now.

10 comments:

Derek said...

I hope it's not the endangered one because it's quite tasty!

Osbasso said...

You don't have to worry about the sea bass. It's already dead. There's nothing more you can do about it. Other than eat it. Maybe smoke it...

Biscuit said...

lol at Os!

Marianna said...

Happy Birthday to your mom!

The other day as I was driving, there was a truck to my right in the next lane. He lost his ladder. The guy that was speeding past me to pass me ended up running over it. Knocked out his headlight & tore up some of his car. I just drove by & laughed. That's what you get for hauling ass past me, moron!

M~

Anonymous said...

I think it was sharks that were endangered so Doctor Evil had to settle for sea bass. But they were ill-tempered, as I recall.
And they did have frickin laser beams attached to their heads.

Sassy said...

I've had a block of wood fly off a truck and hit my car on the 401. My car tire exploded instantly and I swurved onto the shoulder...asshole. I'd like to beat him with it, b/c it cost me for the damn tow off the highway and the repair on my car!

clara* said...

hahahah i totally agree with your rule. start a petition i'll sign it.

although one time my dad and i were driving and the cab blew off of his truck. i guess he thought it was secured. heh.

Robin M said...

last year, a friend of mine was driving behind a guy towing his speedboat. the hitch came undone and the boat bounced over her car. she was so lucky. needless to say she was pissed. after collecting herself, she sped up, pulled the guy over and gave him what-for (she's not the type you want to mess with!) and he hadn't even NOTICED. how could you not notice that you've lost the BOAT that you were hitched to?! geez.

MG said...

I learn so much from you...
rock on.

Joe said...

Or...and I'm just throwing this out there - perhaps the ladder/shovel/whatever falling is serendipitous and therefore should be used to beat said DJ senseless.