Friday, February 24, 2006

The presentation went VERY well. We are up against FIVE other groups. So what is that? A 20% chance, all things being equal? But things weren't equal were they???? No they weren't. Thank you all for the positive vibes, I totally believe in that stuff and it seems so do most of you! Or was it the beer you were after? Well since things went so well I've already purchased the beer(Keith's right Julia?) and when we get the call next week that we have been chosen I guess I'll just put up a map to my house and my phone number so you can all come and pick up your beer.

7 comments:

Lysa said...

EX!

Scott & Julia said...

Excellent! mmm, beer ...

sinner said...

sheeyut. give me your address and I'd show up WITH beer.

oh, and the other four groups?

LOSERS

Anonymous said...

You know, some of us who were quitely sending you positive vibes will still be until the phone call comes. Good luck with all of that.

Schadeboy said...

What if I don't want beer? What if I want a nice big Sonic chocolate peanut-butter shake? What if, instead of coming to your house, you just buy me a 70-inch HDTV set?

Or better yet, this?

Yeah, that's what I want.

BTExpress said...

I like dark beer. Keep thinking good thoughts.

Memphis said...

I'll go gas up the truck.