Monday, February 06, 2006

Got i.d.'d at the beer store on the weekend and I wasn't even making my 'card-me-I'm-young' scared looking face. After the guy read my i.d. I swear he gave me a 'I feel sorry for you' look, or maybe I'm just paranoid.

Bought two dollar bacon (like a pound for two dollars), got it home and started cooking it and the smell of maple was like a punch in the face, but it didn't say maple ANYWHERE on the package. Moving on, it started to curl up into all of these non-bacon like curls that looked to me like tumors or something so I almost puked, threw out the bacon and tried to air the maple smell out of my house.

Funky changed her blog and it looks pretty. Raymi and Fil are having a blog party on the 17th, you have to wear red, which is funny, and it'll be somewhere in Toronto, and I think I might go.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Binsk. You just having a hell of a past few days, ain'tcha? Or is this more of that PMS madness? Girl I hope aunt flo leaves you soon and you get back to just being you. ((Binsk))
TG

Marianna said...

Man, I miss getting carded for alcohol... LOL

I love the taste of bacon, but I hate the LINGERING smell.

M~

Johnny Wadd said...

One thing my gf and i have learned the hard way...NEVER buy the cheap bacon!

Schadeboy said...

One thing I can honestly say about me...I've never been carded. Course, I don't buy alcohol, either.

As for the bacon, tell me, was that Canadian bacon or real bacon?

Ha! I'm so funny. I'm sure you're just rolling on the floor, right now. Because I made a Canadian Bacon joke. And you're in Canada, and stuff. Man, I just kill me.

Paul said...

Did you go to Raymi's last party?

Robin Alexa said...

Nope, did you?

Anonymous said...

Yeah come to the party!
It'll be cool!

Anonymous said...

I love being carded at the liquor store. It makes me feel like I'm doing something illegal.

Anonymous said...

Not a big fan o' the Maple Bacon, eh? Me neither. But I absolutely love the real stuff.

I can't wait to take a look at your karaoke video...