Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Dear mother of the kid that was on Martha today,

Why didn't you brush his hair?
_________________

***Newsflash***

Roseanne Barr, or Arnold or whatever eats A LOT of cheese every day.
_________________

Dear Oprah,

For the love of GAWD please just stop. Stop. Please.

_________________

Here's an impression of a guy at my work who is a manager or president or something:

"Arrrrr blah blah I am the best. Blah blah I know everything."

Whatever dude. I heard you fell off your stool at the last annual meeting because you were pissed. Good place to get drunk Mr. I know everything.

_________________

Dear people that are on my messenger list,

Type funny things to me and then I will type funny things back and then I will put the whole conversation on my blog like Raymi does because it's funny and cool. No really, I'm serious...I'm putting messenger on right now even though I NEVER go on it, so be funny. Maybe I'll run into Raymi. I know she won't let me down in the funny department.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Yeah I've worked for that boss! He's still a clown.

This post was fun-nee!

sinner said...

I have you on google talk

Anonymous said...

ok fine.

Paul said...

i'd need your address

Marianna said...

Hey gal ~ that WORD below that you don't like is the same word I don't like either.

BLAH!

M~

Krista said...

Send me your MSN e-mail through gmail and we can chat. :)

Joe said...

But...you're already funny, Binsk.

Robin Alexa said...

robinalexa @ hotmail


And I just got all of your responses now...I wasn't ignoring you last night. And I'm sure you were funny.

Robin Alexa said...

Oh and ber Damien at Couch Warfare did it for me. It's so neat huh?

Leesa said...

Ok, I'll add you. If I think of something funny I'll say it.:)

Zoeyjane said...

oh, and then gus and you and me can have a msn threeway, and add tothe ass-larity.

Memphis said...

I'm late to this party. I'll add you and bug the living crap out of you if you're on when I'm on. Ask anyone. Ask Leesa.

MEMPHIS "Hey Leesa, what'cha doin?"

LEESA "Working. Kinda busy."

MEMPHIS "Oh, ok. Hey, you know what happened to me today? I was at the gym and I farted. Hey, when are you going to post more nude photos of yourself? I love those! Have you talked to Stephanie lately? What time is it where you are? Any bears at your door? Bwa ha ha! I crack me up! So the other day I .... "

See what I mean?

Leesa said...

Oh Steve...you never ever pester me :)