Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Your Personality Is

Artisan (SP)

You are both grounded and flexible. You adapt well to new situations.


You are playful and free spirited - but you are also dependable and never flaky.

You don't do well in conservative, stuffy situations.


It's probably very hard for you to keep a normal job or stay in school.

You are always up for fun and adventure. Most people are too boring for you.


You take risks and bend the rules. And if things don't work out, you chock it up to life experience.

In love, you tend to take things quickly - but you have a huge problem with commitment.

At work, you need to make your own rules. You're best suited to be an entrepreneur.

With others, you are animated and physical. You prefer doing something with friends to just hanging out.

I mean come on, it's like my brain has been bugged when I take these quizzes.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's scary ... I was thinking the same thing about you. LOL. Have you checked your lamp and light fixtures for bugs. Just askin. Animated and physical, huh? Show me. Love ya dollface.
TG

sinner said...

Your personality is...

MAJESTICALLY OUTSTANDING

You are the fucking man.

Chicks flock to you hoping to bare your offspring.

Men cower and run from your presence.

The world belongs to you.

Grab Binsk off and spirit her away to a hot tub room in Vegas.

DAMN!! This thing is SCARY!! Three question and hit who I am right on the head. I gotta stop doing these things for my own good.

Leesa said...

I'm an idealist...lol :)

Marianna said...

Oh geez ~ this was FREAKY!

M~

Anti-Blogger said...

You bend rules? What about those rules for 2006 you just made? Does that mean I can drive my car in your lane now?

Damien said...

You nkw I can't say that I've done one of these tests in ages hmmm very very tempting.

Johnny Wadd said...

Wow, all that from 3 measley questions?

Ian T. said...

Geez, I just did that three question test and it nailed me as an NF straight up - spooky!