Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Binsk!

  1. Baskin Robbins once made Binsk flavoured ice cream.
  2. There is no lead in a lead pencil - it is simply a stick of graphite mixed with Binsk and water.
  3. Devoid of her cells and proteins, Binsk has the same chemical makeup as sea water!
  4. The state nickname of Iowa is 'The Binsk state'.
  5. In the 1600s, tobacco was frequently prescribed to treat headaches, bad breath and Binsk.
  6. The first American zoo was built in 1794, and contained only Binsk.
  7. Binsk is picked, sorted and packed entirely in the field.
  8. The most dangerous form of Binsk is the bicycle.
  9. All swans in England belong to Binsk!
  10. Binsk can be found on a Cluedo board between the Library and the Conservatory!
I am interested in - do tell me about



Leesa always finds the coolest things...and by coolest, I mean gayest, and by gayest, I mean the things I love the most. So I'm not being a gay hater. Or as some call it a ghater. I got no time for ghaters.

4 comments:

Leesa said...

Yours has great answers! And I stole this from Os actually :P

Awna said...

1. MMMmmmmmm

9. You get all the swans?!?!!? Soooo jealous.


I stole this.
It was fun. ; )
Thanx.

Marianna said...

Loved this! I'll play tomorrow.

M~

Osbasso said...

Ooh--Binsk-flavored ice cream!! Can't wait to try that!!