Wednesday, January 25, 2006

A few guys in my office are home with some sickness that sounds like the flu, and if I catch it I'm gonna beat someone up.

Of course I am relatively anti-social at work so I'm probably not in a high risk category.

And I Purell my hands every 10 minutes all day long.
_________________________

Everybody please stop crying about the Conservatives. They aren't Nazis, and they only have a minority. Things will carry on just the way they did before, don't you worry.
_________________________

That's all for now I guess.

7 comments:

Mikhail said...

...yeah, those conservs are not gonna be able to do much considering how many seats they actually got...but I hope that whole lowering-the-gst thing goes through...that'd be sweet

sinner said...

whaddaya mean they're not nazis!!! I voted six times because they told me they were!!!

Robin M said...

i love purell.



maybe we all should have voted green party and thrown everything off. that would have been funny.

Marianna said...

I have a bottle of purell sitting on my desk!

:)

Geez, I hope you don't get sick & I hear ya on the anti-social thing at work. Ditto here!

M~

Lysa said...

Is your office hiring? I am totally under-qualified or over-qualified. But I am looking for a place to hang out from 9-5ish. You know, the water cooler, complain about our jobs, that kind of thing..............

Robin Alexa said...

If I could get you in to work with me I would be MUCH less antisocial.

If you're serious I'll find a way Lysa.

How fun would that be?!?

Lysa said...

Ok. I am in. Do you need a personal assistant? Or maybe you have one of those people that sit around and look busy? If you do, get that person fired!!! Then I can replace him. Yes, I used the word HIM. No reason. JUST GET HIM FIRED!!! Unless he is cute. Then cut some really pretty girl fired.