Wednesday, June 01, 2005

My D.N.A. Revealed

Hair
Straight – 80 %
Wavy – 20 %
Texture – 80 % fine, 20 % not so fine

Brown – 90 %
Red – 8 %
Blonde – 2 %

Skin colour
Pigment – 10 % opaque, 90 % see through
Freckles – 5 %

Build
Boobs – 100 % big
Nipples – 100 % pink
Shoulders – 50 % girly, 50 % linebacker
Height – 5’6 and ¾
Tongue rolling – 100 %
Feet – 100% model material

Disposition
Sunny - 75%
Learn how to drive your car - 20%
Stop being so fucking stupid - 5%

Personality
Sweet – 90 %
Salty – 10 %

Cool – 75 %
Dorky – 25 %

Gullible – 50 %
Paranoid – 30 %, After ingesting cannabis - 125 %

Note:
This is just a segment of the very expensive test I had done...I may post more later. However, I can't publish my entire D.N.A. results because I don't want anybody trying to clone me. Nobody needs that.

12 comments:

Blog ho said...

very..scientific

Robin Alexa said...

Ho - Tis tisn't it?

Spock - No! Why do you say that? Who told you I was? You didn't call the cops or anything did you?

Anonymous said...

I Think that you and I have the same skin pigmentation strain.

Lish said...

You're a nut, you know it?

Madame D said...

Don't you know how badly we need many many many of you? REALLY!!! Tons. Super bad.

traceofblistex said...

Whoa, that's some nice DNA you got there!

Memphis said...

Ooh baby, nice helix structure you got there!

Anti-Blogger said...

You and I were made for each other.

Damien said...

Whot the, I think I'm still hooked up on the line backer shoulders! LOL D

Lisa said...

she SO doesn't have linebacker shoulders...... she's actually quite dainty!

Robin Alexa said...

Thomas - Ummmm...okay?

j.tonic - We can trade sunblock and hats then :)

Lish - Yes I know it.

Madame DeBarge - That's so sweet. Who exactly needs lots of really white, big boobed, dorky girls anyway?

traceofblistex - Why thank you...like I said the test was expensive but worth it.

Memphis Steve - Ooooh talking science is soooooo hawt.

shinta - I would...but those feet people scare me a bit...I mean really.

Anti-Blogger - Does that mean you are the same or my exact opposite?

Damien - LOL

Lisa - Well thanks Lisa...it's nice of you to say I don't have big shoulders, and also really nice of you not to mention that I'm probably more than ten percent salty. You are a good friend. :)

Madame D said...

Well, hello!
I'm a really white, big boobed, dorky girl myself, so I'm rather partial to them.
Gotta start taking over the world with the likes of us.
My shoulders are also along the 50/50 mark, so just think, us clones could totally kick some skinny girl ass.
And if not, we can just smother them with our breasts.