Saturday, June 11, 2005

Goofy Mirror Faces

*photo removed because it was scaring me this morning*

This is my goofy mirror face.

I know you have one too.

What?

You don't know what I'm talking about?

Yes you do...it's that face you make in the mirror when you are finished getting ready to go out and you think you look fine....or the face you make when you are trying on new clothes at the mall.

Anyway, if you wanna play in my goofy little mirror face sandbox send me a picture.

I promise I won't sell it to the Ford modelling agency or anything.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I already sent you mine!

Robin Alexa said...

Lol! Yes you did! What an awesome little contributer you are :)

Roonie said...

Mine usually involve words like, "Ew, your skin's so pocky" or "You look so ugly today." I know, I'm really nice to myself.

traceofblistex said...

I know the face you are talking about, but I don't think I have one handy on the computer. Bummer. I usually flex my biceps in mirror and kiss them when I do it. :D

Laura said...

Hey chickie..I linked you on my photoblog today..for the www.mirrorproject.com .
I think you should do it. :)
I took some but my husband would have a seizure if he saw the pics I took.
~L.