Thursday, May 26, 2005

Jughead with Archie

So I'm going pee. And I see the magazines on the back of my toliet that are there for people that poo (I don't, but I leave them there for visitors that do) and I find a Jughead with Archie Digest.

Archie and Jughead are driving in a shiny red Mustang convertible, with beautiful fall leaves falling everywhere. Jughead says to Archie in the little bubble coming from his mouth "Face it Archie! Summer's over!" And the little bubble over Archie's head says "Bite my ass!"

Archie's bubble has obviously been tampered with...I can see the liquid paper and the ball point pen.

I would like to know:

A) How an Archie comic book ended up in my bathroom???

and

B) Who would take such an innocent comic and make it so nasty???

Fess up!!!

Is that how you spell fess?

Anyway...you know who you are.

8 comments:

Robin M said...

hmm... uber creepy.

mcgibfried said...

very trippy back ground..

and i believe that i forgot to mention how hot your new photo is.. the top one.

hawt.

Kim said...

I confess, it was me.

Anti-Blogger said...

I am sorry...but I had a crush on Veronica and Archie was always going after her. But Archie was never successful because he spent so much wasted time fighting off the advances from Jughead. Which makes 'Bite My Ass' and the name 'Jughead' all the more appropriate.

Robin said...

That is how I would spell fess...

You got yourself a bonifide funny as hell pooper there, Binsk.

Roonie said...

I miss the beaded background.

Robin Alexa said...

Veronica was my favourite too...not that I wanted to date her just that I wanted to be her.

Also I would be Ginger over Maryanne, in case you're wondering. :)

Memphis said...

Had I been in your bathroom and happened to have some liquid paper handy, I'm afraid it would have been me writing that. I know I would because I did that all the time while I was growing up. In fact, somewhere around here I probably still have a comic that I did that to. Maybe I'll mail it to you and you can place it in your bathroom for future reading?