Saturday, April 23, 2005

Some beach somewhere


I'm finally going on vacation! Woo hoo! We were first talking about The Dominican Republic, but I was a tad (okay a lot) hesitant...but we nailed it down today. 4 and a half star resort in the Mayan Riviera. I am so excited now!!!! Especially since I talked to my mom (who has, as she put it during our conversation, an irrational fear of flying) and she said that it was great I was going, and that I was going to have a great time. Yep, nothing beats talking to your mommy to make you feel better.

There is also a karaoke bar at the resort.

Nuff said.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAve fun!!!

mcgibfried said...

whoa... major site redesign...
my mozilla is pulling it up all funky, but explorer seems to work okay!

you have something against mozilla?

zuzula said...

love the new look!

And the holiday sounds fab - when are you off?

CaliGirl said...

have some friends that go down to the DR for holiday 2x's a year. infact...they just got married there this month.

Laura said...

Cool new layout!! What do you sing at karaoke????
I have to know.
;P
~L.

Robin Alexa said...

mcgibfried - nothing against Mozilla, I just tend to use Explorer.

zuzula - Thanks Zuz! We're going in a few weeks.

CaliGirl - I've heard good and bad about the Dominican.

Laura - Thanks L! I sing everything as long as I've had some drinks...Pat Benetar, Kid Rock, Jewel, Sheryl Crow.