Friday, March 04, 2005

Yes, I know how old I am...

But I still like to take these silly quizzes! The verdict: I am Sex on the Beach...sounds good. What does it mean? When it comes to drinking, I like it to go down smooth. I really don't like the taste of alcohol - just its effect on me. So, I'm proud to get drunk on fruity, girly drinks. Because once I'm liquored up, the fun begins! Yeah that sounds about right (except I love beer and that's never been too girly). Wanna be a silly kid and take this ridiculous quiz too? Click here.

4 comments:

Brandon said...

I'm 'Beer' apparently. But I don't FEEL like 'Beer.' Maybe I'll retake it. I suck at tests, anyway.

Robin Alexa said...

Don't feel bad Brandon, you're really good at other things! Like writing, photography and family...what else do you need really?

Spider said...

I'm Rum, which isn't surprising as I am a direct descendant of the Bacardi family. (from a branch that was disowned.) Here is what is said about ru:

"You're the life of the party, and a total flirt

You are also pretty picky about what you drink

Only the finest labels and best mixed cocktails will do

Except if you're dieting - then it's Diet Coke and Bicardi all the way
Yeah, that is about right. But it forgot to include my fond love of a good pint of Guinness. (That comes from being an Irish citizen.)

-Spider

Robin M said...

Apparently I am Tequila and "When you drink, you're serious about getting drunk!" - lol! I hardly ever drink, so... that much is true, I guess!