Monday, March 28, 2005

Blog Binders and other miscellany

Thank you Miss Explosive Laughter for finding this fun site. You can get your blog made into a book! I'm going to copy Heather and get one done for myself in August for my Blog Anniversary. How geeky is it to say Blog Anniversary? How geeky is it to capitalize Blog Anniversary!?!

Moving on...went for a most delicious brunch yesterday, it was awesome. Smoked salmon, eggs benedict, mussels, beef, ham, turkey, bacon, sausage, pasta, salads, veggies, desserts...and yes I ate almost every one of those things. I'd like to give a shout out to Tates for taking me!

Watched a bunch of movies: The Woodsman (creepy but good), Million Dollar Baby (I know almost everybody loved this movie, but I thought it was depressing and predictable), The Notebook (sweet, and I bawled like a baby), and finally Jersey Girl (FUNNY, and sweet)

Just my humble opinion, take it for what it's worth. :)

And finally for now, this guy doesn't have Tourettes, but he's crazy which makes him fun to watch. It's a time waster if you are bored on this Easter Monday.
Link thanks to All Things Christie.

Oh yeah, one more thing, on Saturday while shopping for some kind of meat for dinner, we came across an odd sight. A bunch of skinned rabbits. Who eats rabbit on or around Easter??? Crazy bunny eaters that's who.

10 comments:

Peas on Toast said...

Hey Robin!
How are you love? Hope you had a great easter! I'm back from Zanzibar and am so not happy about being back in an office right now...

Anonymous said...

Hmmm the Zanzibar?

Hope you had a fantastic long weekend, it sure sounded like it anyway :)

Jeff Phillips said...

From your last post:

on Saturday while shopping for some kind of meat for dinner, we came across an odd sight...

The question your audience now demands an answer to is:

Is the "we" in that sentence related to this post?

http://robinalexa.blogspot.com/2005/02/crazy-conversation.html#comments

You've never used the W word before. Do tell.

Jeff

Jeff Phillips said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Robin Alexa said...

Laurian - I am great, and glad you are back...even though you aren't!

Kim - I had a good weekend, but obviously not as great as Laurian's Zanzibar experience!

Jeff - No, I did not start dating the psycho with the famous friends.

Other than that, I can't comment. My agent told me that I should always appear single in order to keep my male audience interested. Yes, I have a blog agent. I know it doesn't look like much now, but one day "Robin's Stuff" will be an empire.

Anti-Blogger said...

Egad! Eating bunnies at easter? That is like eating a leprechaun at St. Patricks Day.

Robin M said...

hi robin -
this has nothing at all to do with your current post - but i thought you might want to know that i created a flickr account. i am now an official dork. oh wait - that happened long ago :P
robin

Paul said...

Or eating a veteran on Veteran's Day.

Peas on Toast said...

Your lunch sounded awesome. That salmon and eggs benedict really got me going, and all I can turn to now is my cuppa soup. *sniffle*. Also loved the cartoon. Keep 'em coming!

Busty Wilde said...

Or eating your mom on mother's day!

Haha, sorry...I had to say it!