Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Merry Christmas

I just wrote a rather long post...and then I got an error message and now it's all gone...so to recap the important stuff...

Bon Jovi please stop singing "Please Come Home For Christmas". The Eagles did a perfectly awesome job of it and there was no reason for you to wreck it.

I would like to know if you can post pictures of anybody you want without their consent or is there some sort of form I don't know about that they should sign?

I heard some guy on t.v. say that if you have issues with someone in your family do not take it up with them over the holidays. Wait until January 3rd and call them. Thanks guy on t.v. you've saved Christmas!


5 comments:

Roonie said...

I am pretty sure you can post whatever you want to of whomever you'd like. As far as pictures from copyrighted sources, well, that's probably where you have to quote where you got it from (i.e., courtesy of Junky Photos.com), but random shots...bombs away, I say! Or, at least that's what I do ;)

Thanks for the very nice comment on my blog, btw. That picture was just taken in November (even AFTER eating the Thanksgiving turkey dinner!). Although I'm not the skinniest girl in the land, I probably should get over my issues with my softness and realize it's not so bad.

Robin Alexa said...

Sorry Fayza...I forgot to answer you...thanks for your answer to my question.

I read your blog today and you are so right about donating, even ten dollars will help the people who were affected by the tsunami :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Binsk, Just a quick note re this post. I thought it was an interesting post and it fits niceley with christmas cards which is what I was looking for. Got to go as the other half is calling but I'll call back soon to look up christmas cards

Anonymous said...

Hi Binsk, Your post on this post was very interesting and informative and helped me enormously in my search for christmas crafts. Keep up the good work - John

Anonymous said...

Hiya ##NAME##, just thought I'd say great post titled ##TITLE##. I'm looking for ##LINK## and I ended up here accidentally but I will make sure I return soon. Looking for in addition will keep me busy for a few hours.